A Sinner's Prayer
September 19, 2021
I pray that all is well with you and your family.
If you or someone you know is feeling depressed and/or feels that there is no hope or purpose in life. Or, if you want to STOP sinning, here is a suggestion for YOU or for someone who wants a living relationship with JESUS and for CHRIST to come and SAVE YOU or him / her / them from a lifestyle of sin [Matthew 1:21]. Read below “A Sinner’s Hope & Prayer to Become a CHILD OF GOD!”
JESUS' PROMISE TO YOU: James 6:37 "Everyone whom the Father gives to me will come to me, and I won’t send away anyone who comes to me." (CEB)
GOD wants to give you pure: LOVE, PEACE, JOY and HAPPINESS – all you have to do is just ask Him (Matthew 7: 7, 8).
GOD LOVES YOU!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Jeremiah 31: 3: "The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, “Yes, I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with loving kindness have I drawn you."
Your Friend in Christ,
“A Sinner’s Hope & Prayer to Become a CHILD OF GOD!”
7 KEY STEPS TO ETERNAL LIFE & HAPPINESS and TO LIVE IN HEAVEN WITH GOD – FOREVER!
1. PROBLEM: I recognize that I have a problem with sin/selfishness (sin is breaking God’s law: The Ten Commandments) and I want to change [ Isaiah 53:6; Psalms 51]
2. SALVATION: I BELIEVE that I can be SAVED [ John 3:16; John 3:36]
3. SINS: I will confess my sins to GOD and repent (turn away from lifestyle of sin) of my sins and I will TRUST GOD to help me do it through the power of the HOLY SPIRIT. In other words, I will tell God “I am sorry….” [1 John 3: 4; Proverbs 28:13; Luke 13: 3, 5; Isaiah 55:7; 1 John 1:9]
4. SAVIOR: I willingly receive JESUS as my personal Savior [ Revelation 3:20; John 3:16; 2 Corinthians 5:17]
a. SINNER’S PRAYER: I RECEIVE JESUS INTO MY LIFE RIGHT NOW . . . (See “Sinner’s Prayer Below)
5. CONFESSION: I will confess JESUS as my Lord. I receive His blessings; to be a blessing to other people. [Romans 10: 9, 10; Mark 8:34]
6. LOVE: I will Love God 1st and supremely and then 2nd I will love my fellow human beings [Matthew 22:36-40; 1 Corinthians 13: 4-13]
7. WITNESS: I will become a living witness/testimony to other people in this world for JESUS [Revelation 12:11; Matthew 28: 19, 20]
“I know that I’ve broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I believe that your son JESUS died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive in heaven, and hears my prayers. I am truly sorry for my past sins, and I now want to TURN to YOU and turn AWAY from sin. Please forgive me and help me walk in a new life. I invite JESUS to become the Lord (Ruler) of my life, to rule and to reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You and to do Your Will for the rest of my life and throughout eternity.”
“And I pray all these things in JESUS’ NAME. “
CHILD OF GOD [John 1: 12]
I will look for a Bible believing church and join a church so that the HOLY SPIRIT can GUIDE me and continue to help me to GROW in JESUS CHRIST. [John 16:13; John 14: 15 – 18, 26]
· BIBLE READ: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/
· TRUE CHURCH SEARCH: Pray and have God lead you to His church
· BIBLE STUDY GUIDES for ME: https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/read/c/2/t/bible-study-guides#studymore
Philippians 1: 3-6: “3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, 4 always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, 5 for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this very thing, that He (JESUS) who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;